We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Hypotension means loose muscle, muscle weakness. It can influence movement, but also the gut, and even the breath. What are the reasons?Hypotension may be present within minutes of childbirth, but it may be only a few months later that the baby develops a mild muscle tone. This can also cause serious problems and influence development. Hypotension can be indicated if the baby is unable to hold the head, the rag doll is in our hands, the hands and feet are fully extended, or if they are too low and have problems with feeding.Hypotony can be indicated if the small rag doll "lуg" in our hands
What can cause hypotension?There are many things in the background to the development of hypotension. Termйszetesen it may also happen that professionals cannot find any obvious reason, but most of the time it depends on some other problem, and besides hypotension, parents can also experience other complaints. Hypotension can refer to disorders of the brain, spinal cord, nerves, or muscles. Reasons for this include:
- shortage of oxygen immediately before or after birth
- developmental disorder affecting the brain, spinal cord, nerves or muscles
- Down syndrome and other genetic chromosome aberrations
- severe congenital thyroid problems
- the spinal cord
- early brainstorming
- autoimmune diseases
- Muscle development in the baby
- Earlbug: Who helped bring back the baddies?
- Missing Big Movements: Can It Be a Problem?