We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Hormonal contraception is the safest method of protection if you do not take high risk. Pills save millions of lives, even though their death toll on non-smokers is 1 / 63,000.
Absolute contraindicationsThe following are details of diseases and conditions which render hormonal contraception wholly contraindicated or unsafe to use. Absolute contraindications (contraindications) are those diseases and conditions in which taking combined oral contraceptives is life-threatening and therefore prohibited. These are:
- Superficial inflammation (thrombophlebitis), severe thrombosis (phlebothrombosis), the condition of an embryo, or the onset of a history ("chorea"). According to Virchow, the conditions of hemorrhage can be divided into three groups: eruption of the sphincter, increase in blood thinning, slowing of the circulation. If thrombosis has ever occurred in your hospital, two things are certain. On the one hand, the conditions for the first thrombosis are still present, and on the other hand, the previous organ thrombosis has left behind the bruising. Modern, low hormone contraceptive pills themselves do not cause thrombosis, but they also enhance the thrombogenic ("thrombogenic") multiplier effect.
- Heavy smoking: It is difficult to say how many cigarettes are counted for "strong" smoking every day, so we should follow the "closed tolerance" principle when taking combined tablets. Because smoking causes puncture, compression of small blood vessels slows circulation and increases blood clotting by raising levels of certain coagulation factors, hormones (eg thromboxane, antitrobin III).
- Acute phase of the catastrophe or its catheter: Contraceptive pills increase the risk of brain disaster (cerebrovascular accident, thrombosis, embryo) by 3.1 times. All life-threatening conditions of death or loss of the brain.
- Presence of coronary heart disease or its coronary artery disease: Coronary obstruction is often the result of thrombosis or embryo. As with other thrombosis or embryos, there is a high risk of recurrence, which may be further offset by taking the pill.
- Existence of or history of estrogen-dependent cancer: There are numerous cancers that are the result of a cycle disorder. This means that when the ovulation does not occur regularly, only the follicle hormones (estrogens) are produced in the body, but the estrogen neutralizing hormone (progesterone) is not produced. In this case, bleeding disorders (severe, irregular, painful, clotted, fuzzy bleeding) occur. The one-sided effect of estrogens on cellular proliferation can cause syndromes, myocardial cancer, fibrocystic breast disease (mastopathy), and breast cancer. These cancers spread much faster only when estrogen is produced or delivered, even though estrogen deprivation and / or carcinogen hormone can slow down the process. The most effective thing is to induce an artificial change in all hormones, medically. In such cases, the hormone tablets would eliminate the artificial menopause and accelerate the spread of the tumor.
- Terhessйg: The main contraindication to pregnancy during pregnancy is that it has no indication. Birth control pills are not fertile even if taken during pregnancy. Unnecessary medication should not be given during pregnancy.
- Malignant or malignant liver cancer: Fertility causes 4 to 5 cases of malignant hepatocellular carcinoma (adenoma) per 100,000 people per year and one case of cancer. These numbers are not large, though it is legitimate to assume that giving birthless pills will worsen the patient's life expectancy.
- Any active liver disease: Drugs as foreign substances are eliminated by the liver and rendered decomposable by bile or urine. In any liver disease, the liver's dysfunctional function is impaired, and the blood levels of the drugs can be mildly toxic. Therefore, in the case of active liver disease, medication is given only as a vital intervention.
- Pregnancy-related cholestasis: In pregnancy cholestasis, the bile becomes thickened, obstructed, and a severe diarrhea develops. The skin is very itchy, and due to the lack of absorption of Vitamin K dissolved in the fat, the blood clot is prolonged. Pregnancy increases the risk of unprovokedness, premature birth, and fetal death. If the condition of the fetus worsens, it may be necessary to terminate the pregnancy prematurely. Pregnancy is associated with lower pregnancies and / or conception in 40% of cases.
Serious relative contraindicationsIn any case of serious relative contraindications, the doctor and the patient have the right to consider the use of the pill. In such cases, the circumstances surrounding taking and taking the pill are carefully considered. Pre-existing thrombosis or embryo, for example, does not contraindicate hormonal contraception if the patient is undergoing long-term treatment with a vitamin K antagonist. Thrombosis hardly occurs at this time. However, in cases of unreliable defense, the serious fetal toxicity of vitamin K antagonists should be considered. You may have a condition where the contraindication to pregnancy is stronger. Below you will find a list of serious illnesses that have some potential for deliberation.
- Conditions, migrants, headaches with loss of vision, limb weakness, nausea, vomiting often occur with stroke introductory symptoms.
- Hipertуnia: At rest, at least three times blood pressure over 140/90 mmHg, or at rest, diastolic ("low value") blood pressure above 110 mmHg. In about 3 to 5% of cases, the infants themselves are capable of inducing insignificant and spontaneously elevated blood pressure within 2 to 3 months, or of exacerbating pre-existing hypertension. Sometimes the drugs for hypertension also need to be raised. In the background of severe, sudden increase in blood pressure, there may also be renal artery disease (thrombosis), which is an absolute contraindication. In hypertensive disease, if it is rigged, there may be a tendency to wallworm, which increases the risk of fibrillation.
- mononucleosis acute phase: Mononucleosis is a malignant infectious disease that typically affects young adults. Symptoms include liver inflammation and diarrhea, in which case all medication should be avoided.
- Requires a significant, longer-term sleepover planned over the next 4 weeks surgical intervention it is not advisable to give birth before pregnancy because sluggish circulation in itself may lead to thrombosis in itself. Of course, before a big surgery, no one can predict for sure how long a mandatory bed rest will last. Fortunately, the incidence of thrombosis due to long-term immobilization, with the introduction of low molecular weight heparins, is significantly reduced.
- Similarly, it can be dangerous immobilization eg. the capturing a stale limb. The administration of low molecular weight heparins is a routine requirement.
- Unclear bleeding: Although fatigue is not typical of the childbearing age, it can occur at any age, even in children. Contraceptive pills may influence these symptoms and cause commencement of treatment. Unless the contrary is stated, the blood affected by mechanical stress (the so-called "contact") is considered to be cancer.
Other indicationsThe diseases and conditions described below raise the possibility that hormonal contraception is not ideal for women who want to protect themselves.
- Cukorbetegsйg: Estrogens and progestins worsen the body's sugar tolerance. Although diabetes alone can never cause diabetes, it can increase the patient's insulin requirements and make diabetes more unstable. Diabetes mellitus is a disease in which pregnancy can be more dangerous than hormonal contraception.
- Sickle cell anemia a hemoglobin mutation that results in red blood cells becoming sarliic. The disease protects against blood-borne insects, so its cumulative incidence is predominantly in malarial areas. Blood cells clump together easily, slowing down blood circulation and increasing the risk of thrombosis.
- Active gallbladder disease: Fertility is unlikely to cause gallstones, but it increases the stinginess of the stone and / or inflamed gallbladder, thereby reducing the patient's pain.
- The Gilbert Kour an enzyme disease that blocks the uptake of hemoglobin, the yellow bilirubin, into the liver. That's why occasionally, we have a rise in density. Disease does not affect life expectancy, but frequency does.
- Above age 45: Age is not a disease, so it is not a contraindication to conception. It is true, however, that with age, diseases that can endanger hormonal contraception are becoming more common. However, at the age of 45, on average, the onset of the menopause occurs when fertility is in decline. Of course, there are exceptions, and your doctor should keep these in mind. Over the age of 50, conception does not make any sense, except with a few exceptions. Fertility and laboratory tests at the time of change can be assured.
- Significant weight loss during pregnancy: As we mentioned in our article on the side effects of conception, physical activity on hormone tablets is much less common than you might think. On the other hand, there are three types of weight gain. With proper dietary control, healthy eating, and physical activity, the problem can be easily remedied without stopping taking the pill.
- Any condition that makes it difficult or impossible to use the tablet properly. Such as intellectual disability, mental illness, chronic alcoholism, or drug addiction, personal inability to take drug-related discipline.
- Breastfeeding: This is among the milder contraindications because sometimes milk selection as a therapeutic intervention may be required (eg, childhood psychosis). In normal cases, weaning for at least 6 months after birth is a significant biological disadvantage for the child.
- Caused by first-degree relapse in juvenile sudden cardiac death fat loss may be presumed. After correctly examining and excluding this, taking the pill is not contraindicated.