We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Young children have a specific love language, often not in words, but in a different, different way.
The love language of small children is very diverse
No one is as important in a toddler's life as a mother and father. They feel safe when they know that the ones they love are always there with them. But how do we show this? Parents.com also found 9 special shows.When your little one shares with you what new, wonderful discoveries he has made, he shows how much he loves you and trusts you. If you bless you all day, even if you are surprised by a sticky lollipop, it will indicate it. In what other ways can I express our love? Read on!
1. Set the timeYou always bring the time when you really hurry somewhere? Do you walk half the street of the same 200 meters because your baby is always noticing something very interesting? First you lean on an ant, then lean on a piece of wood, and the house smiles proudly with you? they come to the moment, they have no sense of time. At that moment, there, with you, nothing was more important to him than examining that ant or a piece of wood together. So getting ready to bring your baby to the crib is a real challenge. Because х there, he wants to be with you. Because he loves you, he will do anything to extend your time together.
2. He wants to play
3. Carry your favorite pet, babyMost toddlers want to bring a favorite pet, baby or blanket when they go somewhere. These objects represent you, especially if you are not where you are going. He wants you to be with him always. Let him have such a favorite item that you can carry with you, because it gives him security. Many times, adults also carry photos of their loved ones or other lovely memories in their wallets.
4. Play the game
5. Come on
6. Welcome aloud when you come homeDo you stop at the door so your child is running into your arms and shouting loudly? It was such a pleasure for you to be home at last. If you leave home and then return home, you have built your child's confidence because they learn to you always go back to it. If you cheer loudly, cheerfully at such times, it is a sign that he loves you very much.
7. Surprise you with a sticky lollipopYoung children do not share. Except if they love someone very much. A delicious lollipop will make her happier, and sharing this with you means she wants to share happiness with you because she loves you so much. So just take half the already eaten sticky lollipop, because it's a very It's an unheard of thing about the part.
8. Draw for youKids love to draw lines, dots, scribbles, glue, glitter powder, paint. When you call to draw or give you the latest sticky, dashed-out piece, it's a sign that wants to share your creativity with you, happiness and success. These drawings are from the word and are made for a person who is very fond of and has been thought of a great deal in the art. Even if it's just a sticky, glittering stuff on a paper, welcome it with a lot of love, because it was made for you.
9. He loves ritualsToddlers love the daily routine, the consistency, the rituals: reading the same book every night, wearing the same pajamas, putting stuffed animals in the same place. They like having the same thing every night and even if you are not there, the routine will still represent youso you will probably stick to it while you are away. A routine gives him security, just as you give him security and love.
- I love you that way!
- So, show that you love your child
- A 14-day call for parents