We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Hospital stays are difficult for all children. Being away from home and from friends, strangers, exams, changing the routine daily routine all frustrate children.THE K&H hood Gathered how different age children cope with hospital stays, what causes them the main problems. " However, if the parent knows and thinks about what his or her child is living, what his or her main fears might be, and knowing this, try to help him overcome his hardships, " Headmaster.
How a child kills a hospital stays, of course, there are many things that influence it. The first thing to do is whether you are in need of a planned intervention or suddenly getting into the hospital due to an accident. The basic nature of a child is also an important factor; for the easy-to-adapt child is simpler a kуrhбzi And enduring the inconvenience of being a child who is more clinging to his or her routine, the new situation is more bearable. In spite of all these, there are a few common factors to look out for at different ages.
Under 1 year:
- For the tiny number a biztonsбg the most important thing. They still do not know where they are, the point being that the people who are safe - mom and dad - are with them, and an intimate, intimate parent-child relationship is formed.
- For little cats, it may be a problem that they may not be able to freely crawl.
Between 1 and 2 years old:
- Children who are already agile, just discovering their own limitations, usually they are hard to bear, stationary.
- They don't understand why they need to be in the hospital, and they are usually bothered by the lack of a routine daily routine.
- THE you are missing something from your parents they die very badly.
- The alien situation and the presence of strangers cause serious concern to them.
Between 2 and 6 years old:
- Being away from home, the lack of a daily routine can be a source of serious stress.
- Our bodies are already known, but their knowledge is limited, that's why they do not understand the situation.
- They are afraid of pain and different exams.
- Most of the time they think they have done something wrong and are punished in the church.
Between 6 and 12 years old:
- Kids are disturbed by it at home, the school and the lack of friends.
- They appreciate why they are in the hospital, but they cannot always be sorry for the situation.
- They are afraid of examinations, of pain
Over 12 years:
- The at home and the lack of friends it bothers them most.
- For them, their intimate sphere is very important, so they are disturbed by its lack.
- Their body is indifferent to their relationship, they are not happy to talk about their complaints or their pain.
- They are aware of their illnesses and of the potential long-term effects that may be exacerbating them.
What can a baby do?Parents, of course, as the child ages, may want to eliminate these anxieties and frustrations.
- If possible, try to prepare the child for hospital stay.
- Try to spend more time with your child!
- Remember that she shows you an example. It is natural to be stressed and worried, but do not put too much worry on your child!
- Discuss more with your child! Honest choices can reduce uncertainty and thus the fears of the child!
- Bring your little favorite items, toys, and storybooks into the borough, reducing the lack of home and making the harsh environment of the borough more pleasant!
- Try to involve other family members in the care of the child to counteract the monotony of the hospital. Take your best friends from time to time to visit.
- Try to distract your child's attention with toys, fairy tales and tales.
The K&H Hospitality Doctor's storytellers seek to contribute to the spiritual healing of children in the hospital by telling a story. More than 5,000 tales have been interpreted by storytellers in the hospitals since August last year.