We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Nearly 2% of the population is affected by insecticide allergy. It can occur in children and adults alike.This is what you should know about insect infestationThe most common insect-causing insects, bees and wasps, dripping and treating, allergy screening Prof. Nykmany Kristof, a doctor at the Allergy Center in Buda.
What is an Allergic Reaction?As a result of mumps or wasp, the "normal" reaction can be local (local), ie itching, pain, red swelling around the tip, or extensive (systemic), with a very large, Although it may seem scary, it is also a common reaction, for example, when the entire foot or foot is swollen in the event of a spike in the ankle. Common reactions can be caused not only by allergies, but also by other white blood cells, inflammation, toxins. Even when the insect is squeezed in the tongue or in the throat, a life-threatening condition can still occur, as locally developed swelling and swelling can block the airways.
What are the signs of a mild allergic reaction?
How to recognize a severe allergic reaction?In severe cases, skin reactions are also assessed by the reaction of other organ systems - circulatory, nervous, kidney, digestive, respiratory. This can lead to rapid heartbeat, blood pressure, confusion, vomiting, diarrhea, loss of consciousness, shock. This syndrome is called anaphylaxis; in its most severe form, the effect of a drip can be fatal. It may take a few minutes to develop, typically with a quarter to half of the time after the drop (s). It will not start on November 24. Risk factors for fatal outcome in those over the age of 60, known heart disease, multiple insect infestations, and unavailability of assistance (eg, alone).
What should we do about insects?
How to deal with an allergic reaction?
Why is examination so important?
Is there a lasting treatment against insect allergies?
How to avoid insect infestation?
- Let's learn to recognize it and never slay insects. We recommend regular insect control of insects, floors, basements, shaded, damp areas, drippings, other damp areas around the house;
- Do not go naked in the grass (bees like loungers like them), be careful when working in the garden;
- If the insect is close by, we should move away and not try to force it away. If it is applied to our skin, do not strike it on the brain, but gently brush it or wait patiently until it dissipates;
- Most insect repellents are effective against mosquitoes, raccoons, but do not scare bees and wasps. Indication of which information must appear on the packaging. Never buy any labeled or foreign-language labeled packaging, whatever its standard and cheap!
- Bees and wasps often fall in love with previously opened and up-to-date boxed drinks or freshly eaten meals; from here on into the mouth, it can lead to severe drops with serious consequences.
- Avoid the use of strong fragrances (perfumes, sun creams, oils, hairspray) as they are attractive to insects. Do not wear lively color, floral, skinny and rocking clothes.
- Keep your bedroom window closed during the day and use mosquito nets on your living room doors and windows.
- It is not advisable to grow fruit or grapes directly in the vicinity of the house, and of course not to work with it!
- Do not give calcium for insecticide!
- Insect: useful advice from a specialist
- What do I do if you cheat?