We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Breastfeeding is like soccer - everyone is good at it, everyone knows better than their mother what to do and their opinions are hardly hidden by anyone. However, malicious councils often do not fully cover the currency.Who wouldn't have heard a mother's countless unfathomable advice on how to care for a newborn? Most definitely, malice speaks to everyone, but as we all know, the hell that leads to hell is also riddled with ... and it is easy to insure beginner, less routine mothers.The 5 Biggest Beliefs About Breastfeeding We have collected the most common uttered beliefs that can be particularly damaging to a mother who is breastfeeding. In writing the explanations dr. Kungler-Gorбcz Orsolya, IBCLC Breastfeeding Assistant.
1. Non-alcoholic beer / tea mixes / other miracle cakes will help you get plenty of milk!
2. After 6 months, breast milk has no nutritional valueThe quality of breast milk throughout the entire period of breastfeeding is perfect and adjusts to the needs of the breastfed baby. Calories in 100 ml breast milk are 67 kcal and this does not change with the child's age. In the second lifetime, the amount of immune substances in the milk will be increased to make the infection more effective for the toddler - adds dr. Kungler-Gorбcz Orsolya.
3. Do not allow your baby to breast for more than 20 minutesIf a baby is breastfeeding properly, there is no need to worry about weaning or swelling the nipple if you are breastfeeding for too long. Wounds or pain indicate a technical problem, not a natural part of breastfeeding - call your breastfeeding advice. If your baby is growing well, that's fine.
4. Water or tea should be given to the newborn in breast milkBreast milk is 87.5 percent water, excellent for thirst even at the highest heat, says IBCLC. It is very common for babies to look at their breasts more often, for a shorter period of time, to quench their thirst. If the volume of urine is sufficient (4-5 piss diapers a day) and the color is colorless or faint, then the baby will be provided with sufficient fluids.
5. "Give her a dummy, she'll be fine!"It is better to avoid using the pacifier for several reasons. It can cause one-on-one cumulation, which can lead to partial or total rejection of breastfeeding. The pacifier, especially in the first couple of weeks, can deform the baby's soft, formable palate, and the prolonged use of pacifier negatively affects the development of the tooth and the jaw, while sucking on the breast it reduces the amount of time you spend on your breast, so it can reduce the amount of milk you produce and also release the production of a hormone that is produced in the baby's body when it is in flux. The danger of this is that the baby may feel well-off when he or she has not eaten anything, so it can put the right growth at risk - warns dr. Kungler-Gorбcz Orsolya.
- Breastfeeding: 9 things that can go wrong
- What is Cum Disorder?
- 14 Breastfeeding Advice