We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
In advanced countries today, the average age can be up to 80 years, which naturally goes beyond everything. One of these is the appearance of vaccines. Why should we dismiss it so slightly?
Openness: pro and vThere are many, if not too many, who are suspicious of the effectiveness of vaccinations, and even consider them to be hurting them. Are they useful or, on the contrary, useful? Why do I need more and more vaccines? Why can't everyone decide individually whether they want protection or not? And, of course, again and again, big-time theories are avoided, which are most typical of pharmaceuticals and doctors, as it was in the past, it can be attributed to our advanced hygiene, better and more food, sewerage, and the absence of permanent warfare and defenses. Not to go very far: before the introduction of bending in Hungary in 1969, there was more, but there is a need for protection, and not only has the disease disappeared, but the disease has also disappeared. they are commonly referred to as:
- the drug lobby mentioned above
- non-natural (ie poisonous, unnatural)
- not effective
- contain mercury in vaccines (do not contain mercury because it would kill the weakened rodents)
- Peculiar, here most refer to the relationship between MMR and autism (no matter how many times there have been 70 medical studies, there is no correlation between vaccination and autism spectrum disorder)
- and, of course, examples of individual cases, the hardest thing to do with these (word-of-mouth syndrome, cause-and-effect relationship cannot be proved) , and even the number of morbidities is drastically reduced, with the result that some diseases, such as bends, seem to have disappeared. Of course, this is not true: the disease itself is very much in the making, but we are good at protecting it. Because the disease has almost disappeared from the public consciousness, the fear of vaccines gives rise to a sense of fear, which gives you a good sense of vaccination. Especially if there are European countries where our vaccinations are not required? Which countries are eligible for immunization is a matter for each country to decide on, depending on its own set of criteria. Fat immunity is another answer: Vaccination is not only about protecting ourselves or our children from getting the disease, but it also has a profound effect on the health of the whole population. So we can be protected not only by vaccination, but also by being vaccinated by other members of the community. Lack of this is most likely to threaten those who, for some reason, cannot receive the vaccine: if the majority of the community denies the vaccine, then they are at greater risk of being even more vulnerable (weakened) to the immune system. at HбziPatika.com to reduce the number of diseases after the introduction of vaccines: Diphtheria (throat) 100 percent, Hib (Haemophilus influenzae b) 99%, Hepatitis A 91%, Hepatitis B 83%, Bend 99 percent, Mumps 99 percent, Pertussis (parathyroid) 93 percent, Peneumococci ) 100 percent, rubella 99 percent, all inside rubella 99 percent, black pox 100 percent, tetanus 98 percent, anthrax 89 percent. And, last but not least, eliminating inequalities is a step further by Obligatory defenses are available to everyone for free.
- Vaccines vs. Anti-Vaccines - Analyzing their Contributions
- Vocals: Beliefs and Conspiracy Theories