We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Birth control pills have much more of a health effect than side effects or effects. However, for those on medication, it is important to understand what your survival status is and why it is risky to take hormone pills.There are numerous truths circulating in this topic, which, unfortunately, can sometimes be found between doctors. However, the occurrence of side effects does not always mean that the health effect of the tablets should be abandoned. If we understand the nature of the side effect, we know the exact answer to the question whether taking birth control is generally forbidden or solving the problem can be solved by regular medication.
Side effects and eventsThe side effect is not the same as the event. Side effect is the unwanted effect of the drug, which is eliminated by stopping the pill (eg, headache, nausea). Conversely, the disease is a drug-induced, malignant disease that requires medical treatment (eg, thrombosis, heart attack, etc.).
- Haemorrhagic disorders: Tablets mostly eliminate the existing haemorrhagic disorder, but in some cases they can cause it themselves. These can be (1) bleeding, (2) bleeding: intermittent bleeding and spotting.
- The recovery of the mucous membrane in the case of conception, incomplete. Therefore, the withdrawal bleeding caused by tablets is also faster. Poor or just missed bleeding has no clinical significance. Since no device provides 100% protection, it's a good idea to have a quick pregnancy test and continue taking your tablets as usual.
- Transfused hemorrhage is typically caused by a relative overdose of estrogen. As a result, the bladder thickens and the need for estrogen outweighs the supply. The bladder dies in spots and typically has a severe, bluish bleeding on the midsection. You should not stop taking your tablets, but it is recommended that you take two tablets a day on bleeding days. If this is a recurrence, a change to a lower estrogen effect and / or a higher progestin effect tablet is recommended (progestin = artificial progesterone). In contrast, spotting is the second half of the cycle, in the form of a small amount of reddish brown flow. It is caused by relatively low levels of estrogen and / or relatively high levels of progestin. This hormonal milieu is not conducive to the recovery of the bladder, which, in the second half of the cycle, withers. For tablets with a higher estrogenic effect and / or a lower progestin effect, a change in currency may be warranted.
- Subjective Complaints: Nausea is a symptom that begins with taking pills, and disappears spontaneously over time. Headaches are also relatively common. If you have very severe visual disturbances, nausea, vomiting, weakness, you should stop taking the tablets and have a neurological examination. The reason is: migraine headaches or migraine headaches can be a threat of brain stroke. Sometimes you can change your pet status, which may increase to depression. It is important to understand that there may be a tablet-independent status along with the pill. Since the depressed patient is dangerous to himself, do not bag the condition. Always consult a psychiatrist.
- Breast complaints: Occasionally, tablets can significantly increase the size of the breast, resulting in unpleasant tension. Complaints can be assured with lower hormone tablets. However, breast pain can be an organic disease. Therefore, any breast pain requires a medical examination. Another problem may be related to milk selection. Combined infertility pills reduce the amount of milk you choose and the quality of your milk. Therefore, it is not recommended to take during breast-feeding.
- Body Changes: With the advent of low-hormone drugs, there is an increasing number of complaints. If it occurs again, there are three forms that can be reported: (1) the first month's increase in body weight is the result of the body's increased water retention. Depending on the time, you don't need any special work. (2) In the first year of collection, the female ("Rubens-type") has excess body weight, especially on the breasts, buttocks, thighs ("pear-shaped hernia"). The reason is the relative estrogen overload. For a lower estrogen content, a change of currency may be warranted. (3) The cause of post-first-year physical growth is the anabolic ("body") effect of progestins. The excess appears mainly on the head, neck and trunk ("apple-shaped hood"). In this case, a medicine containing lesser amount of progestin may be of help.
- Gender Changes: Pills tend to be more liberated and thus fuller in life. Sometimes, however, the female libido diminishes. This may (probably) be explained by the fact that the tablets also reduce the production of male sex hormones. It is not at all certain that there is a cause and effect between sexual desire reduction and tablet taking! In a relationship, spontaneous extinction of the sexual desire is much more common. It is advisable to discuss the problem first with sexuality and only afterwards to think about or stop the treatment.
- Eyelashes: Loss of sight is very rare. It can be caused by a blood disorder, inflammation of the nerve, corneal mucosa. This also makes contact lenses impossible to wear. The problem can be reduced by taking low-hormone pills and wearing contact lenses.
- Liver and Gallbladder Disease: Recent studies suggest that infertility does not increase the incidence of gallbladder disease, but that it increases the frequency of "stone" bladder stings. Certain malignant liver tumors ("adenomas") may be more common with tablets. Although these tumors are histologically malignant, they can be a source of life-threatening abdominal bleeding. The tablets are responsible for developing 3-4 malignant liver tumors each year in women taking 100,000 tablets. Tablets are not completely detrimental to the development of the liver. Although the disease is very rare (1 / 1million person-years), most can be attributed to taking the pill.
- Clotting, thrombosis: The tablets themselves do not cause thrombosis. However, there are risk factors that may increase the thrombogenic effect of the tablets. These are:
- Thrombophilia (eg Leiden mutbci)
- Ages over 35 years
- High blood pressure
- High blood pressure
- Significant feedback
- Early related heart attack (eg due to LDL receptor disease)
- Stroke: Cerebral palsy (stroke) is mainly triggered by the appearance of migraine headaches, visual disturbances, and flashes. When taking a pill, the stroke rate is 41 / 100,000 per year, which is 3.1 times higher than non-taking a pill. 5-10% of stroke deaths can be traced back to taking a pill.
- Synovial infarction: The most common of 35 and over. On the other hand, at risk, myocardial infarction is less frequent when taking birth control.
- Birthless pills and cancer: Breastfeeding pills do not increase or decrease the risk of breast cancer, although the results of some studies in this field have yielded contradictory results. The risk of cervical cancer, along with tablets, increased dramatically in the sixties. However, the matching is false. The cervical risk depends on the number of partners. In addition to the safety of the tablets, the use of the condom was suppressed, opening the way for the spread of the cancerous human papillomavirus. All in all, tablets are much more protective against cancers (ovarian cancer, ovarian cancer), what they cause (eg liver)
How dangerous are hormone pills?According to the location, everything is relative. In fact, tablets save a lot more lives than they lose. The following is a comparison of the risk of annual mortality caused by tablets compared to the risk of normal human activity:
Statistical comparisons have very subtle lessons. Such as, e.g. the fact is that our everyday activities (traveling by car, playing football, sex, and even getting pregnant) are much more dangerous than taking hormone pills. On the other hand, among the activities that serve as a basis for comparison, there is only one thing that has proven to be in the order of millions in human life worldwide: it is the conception of infertility. At the same time, the grave risk of taking pills while smoking warns us to take the conditions of taking pills seriously.