We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The constant sleepwalking is very hot, but you better accept it because the excess babies do not sleep overnight. What are you doing? There are biological and evolutionary reasons!
Sleep deprivation is very hot, but night wakes up
Infants' sleeping habits are a constant topic in various online forums, and you can read countless reviews of whether this is natural or not. Not a "professional" is concerned, baby waking is not normal, and they can be taught how to sleep at night. But why do they wake up at night? Buzzfeed.com sought the answer with the help of renowned international sleep experts. Let's see the facts.
1. Awakening is normalThe baby wakes up at night because they are just like that. Maybe you don't expect this answer, but Peter Flemming, according to a professor at the University of Bristol a 20-21. century's impertinent expectation it's just that a baby has a good night's sleep. The baby's sleeping period does not last all night. In addition, there is nothing to suggest that the superb babies who never wake up at night are happier and healthier.
2. Nobody really sleeps at night
3. The Newborns seek protectionNewborns leave the mother's womb much earlier than the mammalian animals - which is why it is necessary for some time to become an "out-of-womb". Babies are born 9-18 days earlier in development (and viability) than small animals in mammals. Mammals are able to become pregnant and dying as soon as they are born, and infants are unable to do so. A neonatal brain has an adult brain development rate of only 25%, which makes it capable of very few things and there is a need for protection, a caring, "queer mother".
4. People who wake up frequently at night are more intelligent and mentally healthier
5. The baby's sleep cycles are shorterThe adult sleep cycle lasts 90 minutes. After all this time, we either wake up almost completely or fall back asleep immediately. The baby's sleep cycle is 60 minutes. Because of this, if your baby wakes up at the end of a sleep cycle, the adult's sleep cycle will be disrupted, making it harder for the adult to fall asleep.
6. Babies need their parents to calm down
At night, I also want to know if they are being watchedIf you sleep well in the sun, but your baby wakes up at night, it's because you want to make sure you're always there for her. Professor Fleming says that little babies like to sleep in the sun, but they are more prone to waking up and up at six o'clock in the evening. What are you doing? Because the baby they prefer quiet, evening urns, when they are cared for, they are calmer, slower, and they prefer to spend time with them.
8. It is dangerous for a baby to be asleep far from her parentsThere are evolutionary reasons for this. If we go back in time or just look at how African women care for their baby to this day, we find that babies they are always close to their mother. African women carry their baby, sleep together at night, move with them during the day. Continuous body proximity facilitates breastfeeding and prevents thirst.
9. Co-hibernation is naturalDuring more than half a million years of human evolution, coexistence has been a commonplace, and it is incomprehensible that it has spread throughout the 20s and 21s. In the 20th century, a baby has to sleep alone from her mother at night. If you are not believing in one bed, make a compromise, sleep in a room so you push your baby's crib next to you, so it'll be a lot easier for you to wake up at night. Especially if you breastfeed her.
A +You have heard anything about reading about baby sleep patterns in different forums, and no matter how hard your night's sleep is, you need to know that it is perfectly normal for your baby to wake up at night. Unfortunately, society is changing faster than biology. An example of a million years of behavior cannot be ignored, especially if you do not benefit from it.Related articles about Baby Sleeping:
- The baby needs sleep
- How do you sleep, why does the baby not sleep?
- Are you sure you are calm when you sleep?